Our Top 10 Recommendations for Machine Embroidery Stabilizers
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for machine embroidery stabilizers on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Tear Away Embroidery Stabilizer - 1.8 Ounce Medium Weight 10" x 100 yd Tearaway for Machine Embroidery
- Value Stabilizer
- Great for most Tear Away projects
- Jumbo Roll
Bestseller No. 2
Water Soluble Stabilizer for Embroidery Topping Film (10 in x 30 yd Roll), Seneme 35um Clear Embroidery Stabilizers - Wash Away Embroidery Stabilizer for Machine Embroidery Stabilizer and Hand Sewing
- √HIGH QUALITY WATER SOLUBLE FILMS: Behind every perfectly embroidered piece is a reliable embroidery stabilizers. Provides stable topping support for embroidery projects. Our water soluble embroidery topping film is a transparent film. It dissolves completely when immersed in cold water leaving nothing at all.
- √WIDE APPLICATIONS: The thickness of our water soluble embroidery topping film is 35 microns. Our water soluble embroidery topping film is best used on the top of high pile fabrics, towels, velvet, corduroy, terry cloth, sweater, fleece and other fluffy fabrics. The strong material helps the stabilizer withstand repeated stitching.
- √100% SAFE ON SKIN: This accompaniment to the embroidery hoop is 100% nylon spun polymesh which is a non-toxic material. No any itching worries even you used our wash away embroidery film on your skin-touch clothes. This stabilizer sheet is a good choice for knit fabrics to prevent designs from stretching due to frequent wash and wear.
- √EASY TO USE: Put or hoop our wash away (water soluble) embroidery film on the top of the fabric, then stitch. After finishing your project, just put the embroidery design into water, the embroidery film will dissolve completely. We offer rolls of the 8" x 15yd, 8" x 30yd , 10" x 15yd and 10" x 30yd type that can cut into variable sizes as you need.
- √Warranty and Service: We have enough confidence in the quality of our embroidery stabilizer water soluble and offer 24 months worry-free warranty. If you aren’t satisfied with our stabilizer for embroidery or have any quality issues, please contact us by email, we will help replace or refund for you. What are you waiting for? Click and Buy now.
Bestseller No. 3
No Show Mesh Machine Embroidery Stabilizer 12" x 25 Yard - Invisible Mesh Cut Away Stabilizer Medium Weight - White
- Eliminates stabilizer show through
- Adds great stability to design
- Soft feel against skin
- Embossed for added strength
Bestseller No. 4
New brothread Tear Away Machine Embroidery Stabilizer Backing 12" x 50 Yd roll - Medium Weight 1.8 oz - Cut into Variable Sizes - for Machine Embroidery and Hand Sewing
- ▶TEMPORARY STABILIZER: It provides temporary support for embroidery projects. They are best used on firmly woven fabrics and fabrics made from natural fibers. Our tear away embroidery stabilizer can be torn away easily yet provides adequate stability.
- ▶WIDE APPLICATIONS: Best used on natural fibers, thicker and softer fabrics. Great for hoop embroidery, applique, thread stretching, computerized lace embroidery and decorative stitch sewing.
- ▶SKIN-FRIENDLY MATERIAL: 100% first-class Polyester which is acid and lead free! No any itching worries even you use our tear away embroidery stabilizer on your skin-touch clothes.
- ▶FIT MOST OF THE HOOPS: The width 12"(30.5cm) allows you to cut into more variable sizes to fit most of the hoops for your home-based and commercial embroidery machine.
- ▶MEDIUM WEIGHT FOR ALL THE STITCH DENSITY (COUNTS): It is medium weight 1.8 oz (50 Grams) tear away embroidery stabilizer for light to medium stitch density, for much denser designs, you can use more than one layer.
Bestseller No. 5
[120 Sheets] Tear Away Stabilizer 10"x12" Embroidery Stabilizer Tear Away, Medium Weight 1.8 oz Tear Away Machine Embroidery Stabilizer Backing, Fits 5"x7" Hoops
- ✅ STABLE SUPPORT - Embroidery is a fashion staple that never goes out of style. Behind every perfectly embroidered piece is a reliable embroidery stabilizer. The Machine Embroidery Stabilizer Backing holds an embroidery design together while protecting the fabric you are working on from any damage. It's easy tearaway feature lets you reveal an embroidery masterpiece without leaving behind any residue.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS - The tear away stabilizer (in white) is made of strong polyester material that provides stable backing for embroidery projects. Despite the strong material, the stabilizer can be easily torn off by hand in any direction. No need to use scissors which may damage the design. This stabilizer sheet is a good choice for stable fabrics.
- ✅ SAFE ON SKIN - This accompaniment to the embroidery hoop is 100% polyester fabric and guaranteed non toxic. Each stabilizer sheet contains no formaldehyde that may irritate skin and cause itchiness. It also protects your skin from rubbing on the rough thread parts at the back of an embroidery design. No scratchy, irritable and uncomfortable feeling when wearing your favorite embroidered shirt!
- ✅ VARIETY OF SIZES - Our mesh embroidery stabilizer comes in a variety of sizes depending on your embroidery requirements. Choose the 8" x 8" sheets for 4" x 4" and 6" x 6" hoops. The 10" x 12" size easily goes with the 5" x 7" hoop variants. We also offer rolls of the 10" x 50 yard type that can be cut into different sizes as needed.
- ✅ VERSATILE SUPPORT - Using a machine embroidery stabilizers in your project delivers flawless results. It works best with thick and soft cloth and also with natural fibers. Apart from hoop embroidery, the sheet backing can also be used for computerized lace projects, decorative stitching, as adhesive fusible for interfacing applique designs, home quilts and so much more.
Bestseller No. 6
Tear Away Embroidery Stabilizer - 1.8 Ounces Medium Weight 12" x 50 yd Tear Away for Machine Embroidery
- Excellent tear away
- Tears away cleanly and easily
- Adds great stability
- Used by national and global apparel brands
Bestseller No. 7
New brothread Fusible Iron on No Show Mesh Machine Embroidery Stabilizer Backing 12" x 25 Yd roll - Light Weight 1.8 oz - 3 Options - Tear Away/Cut Away/No Show Mesh
- ▶FUSIBLE IRON ON NO SHOW MESH EMBROIDDERY STABILIZER: Iron on the shiny side (glue coating) face the wrong side of your project. It eliminates annoying shifting, sliding and puckering of material. Totally stabilizes any fabric in seconds with no time-consuming pinning.
- ▶BEST USED ON LIGHT COLORED FABRIC: Fusible iron on no show mesh cutaway stabilizer can permanently support embroidery project. Unlike traditional cutaway stabilizer, no show mesh eliminates the backing show through light colored fabric because of semitransparent &sheer texture(similar to Sulky Soft'n'Sheer,Weblon,OESD Polymesh). Perfect for chest logo,knit,Polo shirts,infant items etc. Be helpful when you make embroidery on a small area design, but can't hoop the fabric and stabilizer together
- ▶IRONING TEMPERATURE NOTE: Start ironing temperature between silk and wool for iron setting. In the winter, please increase the ironing temperature between cotton and linen for iron setting.
- ▶TIPS FOR DENSER STITCH DESIGNS: For heavy stitches, denser designs or thicker fabrics, you can put one layer of light weight tearaway stabilizer underneath of fusible iron on no show mesh stabilizer for extra stability. After the design is completed, the tear away stabilizer can be torn off and just leave the soft mesh against the skin.
- ▶SAFE MATERIAL: It is made of 100% embossed nylon which is acid free and lead-free, safe and extremely soft to use it on your skin-touch clothes (Use with any woven where softness is a consideration). Ideal to "Cover-The-Back" of finished computerized embroideries to protect sensitive skin from scratchy stitches. The unique design of embossing can add multi-directional stability for your design.
Bestseller No. 8
Self Adhesive Tear Away Embroidery Stabilizer 12" x 10 Yards for Machine Embroidery - Peel & Stick - Sticky Tear Away
- Sticky Back Medium Weight Tear Away with Release Liner
- Excellent for Stretchy Fabrics and Hoop-Less Embroidery
- Specially Designed Adhesive to Keep Needle Clean
- Tears Away Cleanly & Easily
Bestseller No. 9
New Brothread No Show Mesh Machine Embroidery Stabilizer Backing 15" x 25 Yd roll - Light Weight 1.8 oz - Cut into Variable Sizes for Machine Embroidery and Hand Sewing
- ▶NOT ONLY CUTAWAY STABILIZER: This is no show mesh cutaway stabilizer which provides permanent support for embroidery projects. Unlike traditional cutaway stabilizer, our no show mesh stabilizer eliminates the backing showing through light colored fabrics because of its semitransparent, soft and sheer texture. (similar to Sulky Soft'n'Sheer, Weblon, OESD Polymesh)
- ▶BEST USED ON LIGHT COLORED FABRICS: Our no show mesh stabilizer is semitransparent, it eliminates show-through, so it's best used on stretchy knits in light colored. It eliminates the bulk, stiffness and shadowing characteristic of other types permanent stabilizers. It is perfect for chest logos, pique knits, Polo shirts, T Shirts, infant items, micro fiber apparel, silk and satin.
- ▶HOW TO USE: It is Light Weight no show mesh stabilizer. For the embroidery designs with light stitches, just put one layer stabilizer under the fabric, then hoop and stitch together. One layer can be strong enough to produce best “no show” results.
- ▶TIPS FOR DENSER STITCH DESIGNS: For heavy stitches, denser designs or thicker fabrics, you can put one layer of light weight tearaway stabilizer underneath of no show mesh stabilizer for extra stability, then hoop and stitch together. After the design is completed, the tear away stabilizer can be torn off and just leave the soft mesh against the skin.
- ▶SAFE MATERIAL: It is made of 100% embossed nylon which is acid free and lead-free, safe and extremely soft to use it on your skin-touch clothes (Use with any woven where softness is a consideration). The unique design of embossing can add multi-directional stability for your design.
Bestseller No. 10
New brothread Cut Away Machine Embroidery Stabilizer Backing 10" x 50 Yd roll - Medium Weight 2.5 Ounce - Cut into Variable Sizes - for Machine Embroidery and Hand Sewing
- ▶PERMANENT STABILIZER: It is a permanent stabilizer will remain forever affixed to the embroidery and will provide permanent support for the design, it also helps retain the design's shape after repeated washing.
- ▶WIDE APPLICATIONS: Best used on knits, fleece, denim and for fabric that is unstable, moves or distorts when tugged on. Great for hoop embroidery, applique, thread stretching, computerized lace embroidery and decorative stitch sewing.
- ▶SKIN-FRIENDLY MATERIAL: 100% first-class Polyester which is acid and lead free! No any itching worries even you use our cut away embroidery stabilizer on your skin-touch clothes.
- ▶FIT ALL THE HOOPS: The width 10" allows to cut into 8"x10" to fit 4x4 hoop, to cut into 10"x12" to fit 5x7 hoop or to cut into smaller sizes to fit 1 1/2x2 Oval Pocket Hoop, (Hoops:1"x2.5", 5"x12",6“x6”, 6"x10", 7”x12” etc.).
- ▶MEDIUM WEIGHT FOR ALL THE STITCH DENSITY (COUNTS): It is medium weight 2.5oz (70 Grams) cut away embroidery stabilizer for light to medium stitch density, for much denser designs, you can use more than one layer.